The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:08 pm

"ok, sorry if I kinda pushed to much. if you wanna talk about it, we could" replied Fiona
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Scourge shook his head.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:26 pm

"ok" Fiona said. "um, i uh, gotta go, um, to the store! yeah, i have to go to the store! i should be back in a few hours." Fiona said as she rush out the door. "hahaha! i love knowing lots of stuff, including what she's about to do. hahah!" said kurt as he fell on scourges head.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Scourge sighed. "Which is?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:34 pm

"hahaha! its a surprise!" kurt yelled with excitment "but if you wanna preveiw, come with me!" said kurt running out the door.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm

(hold on gotta go for like five minutes)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:50 pm

(ok back)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

(thanks i will look at that later)

"hang on scourge." Bolt said leveling a rifle at his face "you are not going anywhere with kurt, got it? and you, kurt i thought you said you wouldnt do that! Fiona, you, and I agreed that-" Bolt stoped, "darn it! forget what i said scourge!" said bolt as he picked up kurt and walked away slowly back to his house "im watching you." he said
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Scourge blinked. Rolling his eyes, he turned to leave, only to end up nose to nose with Flare. "Hey, Scourgey," Flare said, poking the green hedgehog's nose with her own. He backed up. "I've got a girlfriend," He growled. Flare turned away. "Of course." She said. "I would think a hottie like you would." Scourge crossed his arms. "What is it you want?"

"Want?" Flare said, turning her head somewhat to see Scourge out of the corner of her eye. "I want every horrible thing that ruins this world dead." She spun around to face him. "If you can change by the time I begin to do so, maybe your life will be spared. You may want your girlfriend to change, too, or else you'll end up alone." With then, she flicked held up a Chaos Emerald and teleported.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 Tumblr_m9npxcbSsf1ro5mu5o1_500
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 pm

"alright scourge, change of plan, dang it come on. we gotta move now!" said Bolt running to his house. when the y got there Bolt handed Scourge a weapon and they ran to his basement. "take this, you might need it." said bolt, handing scourge a bullet-proof vest and put one on himself. "when we get there, you spot me and i will make the shot if we have to, got it?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:20 pm

"kurt, take us to," he paused to think for a moment and then said finally "Fiona" he sighed in defeat. "ok! but i dont think she will be happy with you guys landing on her." said Kurt "dont worry, just go there and activate this tracker." said bolt
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Scourge blinked. "Tell me again, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 pm

When they got there they saw Fiona out side a grocery store. "see i told ya i was shopping." she said in a nervous tone. "deinitly not with a bunch of other people, heading to a top secret facility in the middle of the ocean." she said. "Fiona, you are horrible with this" said Kurt. "Kurt just be quiet before we get given away! what if Scourge takes this the wrong way! especialy if they are all boys, though, i guess you could say they really are not any thing, but still!" whispered Bolt to Kurt.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Scourge's ear twitched. "What?" He said in annoyance, glaring at Bolt.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

"listen, scourge, you know i definitly wouldnt want to ditch you and be with, him. right?" said Fiona, pointing at Bolt "so nothing's wrong" said Fiona in a nervous voice. "If Flare hates me now, shes gonna be flaming mad, literaly, if she finds out about this." said Bolt. "and i cant tell you whats going on yet. Sorry" finished Bolt. "just, um, yeah... Kurt your the genius, what should we do?" asked bolt. "go home scourge, take Fiona too, do us all that favor." said Kurt.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Flare put on leather gloves. "Where are you going?" Gem asked curiously. "Work. I'll be back tomorrow, kay?"

Gem smiled. "OK!"

Flare crawled out of her burrow then ran deeper into the dark of the cave. She stopped when she reached a bright room  that had a small pool. "Are you there?" She called out.

--

Scourge sneered. "Gladly." He grabbed Fiona and picked her up bridal style then ran home.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:32 pm

when they got to scourge's house...

"um, hi" said Fiona in a weak voice, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Scourge didn't look at her. "Hey." He said, flopping down onto the couch.

--

"You called?" asked a dark voice, and a shadow flew toward her. It took the shape of a hedgehog. "Mephiles." Flare whispered, bowing.

The dark hedgehog stared at her. "Are we going? It is not the correct date yet."

Flare bared her fangs. "I know, Master, but there is one hedgehog..."

Mephiles stopped her by placing a finger on her lips. "Scourge, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:36 pm

"gives the signal" the lynx said
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:36 pm

(gtg be back at 9:30)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm

(Curse you, traitor.)

Flare looked away.

Mephiles chuckled. "That time in life, Flare? Love is in the air, eh? But it's not returned, so you want him gone?"

Flare sighed. "No... I just... I just need your help. What should I do?"

Mephiles stared at her, not answering. "Well, since I cannot love, I don't think I have any advice to give you..."

Flare let out a sigh of distress.

"But..."

Flare looked up, eyes brightening.

Mephiles held up his hands, and a ball of shadows formed between his hands. He slowly closed his hands on it, then opened them. The small black ball grew into a doll that resembled Tails the Fox. "A doll?" Flare whispered, taking it and Mephiles handed it to her.

"I must go," The shadow king said. "Farewell, slave."

"Sayonara, Master." Flare said as Mephiles faded. Flare looked at the doll in her hands. She hugged it tightly.

---

Scourge felt horrible. First Flare, then he was forced to remember the murder of Anti-Jules, Flare, again, exposing her true plan, and now this. It was devastating.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

(I'm not a traitor I had to go to Boy Scouts)

"Scourge the hedge hog, if you are hearing this, well, um... Something I can not tell you has happened. Ask Fiona Fox for more details. Give her clarification code 172538. End message" said a voice from nowhere, it sounded like bolt
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm

"Hey scourge. Um, would you happen to have heard a voice like bolt's from out of nowhere just now? I'm just curious." Said Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next