The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 pm

(I am)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 pm

(then rp reply)
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

"Flare was possessed by something and Reyes to kill you." She replied.

--------------

"Well, as long as she's happy, geuss she's not my fox anymore though." Jason said, turning. He walked back to his house.

(I just did, good fooling me)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 pm

(Thanks ;)Aren't I amazing at this?)

Scourge blinked, then held his head as if he had a headache. "Oh, yeah..." He groaned.

--

Flare's phone rang with 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin as the ringtone. She sighed. "I gotta go home... Tell Gem I'm sorry." Turning, she raced away. Silver let out a long sigh and looked up at the sky. It was supposed to happen like this, wasn't it? He read it in the books of the future. 'And the Flaming Fox possessed by Iblis attacked, taking pleasure when those close to her died. She was taken down by a hedgehog who took Iblis out of her, and the two became happy...' Was he the hedgehog the book talked about? It could have been Sonic, Shadow, even Scourge! He was grabbed from behind. "That was fast," he commented when he saw Flare. "Yeah. She said she was moving out." "Moving out?" Flare shrugged. "Fiona and Scourge are her 'new' family, she says. She told me to come with her. I said no."

Silver blinked. Scourge would not be happy about this. Fiona may not care, though. He looked at Flare. "Are you worried about her?" Flare shook her head. "I trust Fiona." Silver nodded understandingly.

--
Gem hugged Scourge. "I'm moving in with you and Fiona!" She announced.

"Chaos, no..." Scourge groaned as the small lavender hedgehog hugged his neck.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 pm

(You're amazing at pretty much every thing)

"Don't worry Scourge, I'll keep her occupied" Fiona told Scourge

-----------—

Jason was bored, he wanted to do something... Not destructive. He decided to do what everyone else did, make a friend. He walked toward silver. "Hey Silver, sorry for tranquilizing you until you drooled everywhere." He said to the hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Silver looked at him. He smiled. "It's alright," He said. With a smirk, he added, "Besides, I know how to get back at you." Using his psychokinisis, he put Jason into a nose picking position and had Flare take a picture on Jason's phone then put it on Twitter and Facebook where everyone saw.

"There. Now were even." Silver said, letting Jason go. Flare giggled. "Wow... That was funny," She giggled.

(Awwwwww, thanks!)

Gem giggled. "Daddy-Scourgey!"
"Shoot," Scourge groaned.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm

(Your welcome)

"Enjoy your fox silver. Where is this iblis now? I must have a word with it" Jason said, then turned to flare "if Kurt had not merged with my conscience with all the other lynx when Iblis destroyed my form as Bolt, he would fall on your head and say hi. Also, where is mephiles?" The hedgehog asked.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 pm

(Good night)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:01 am

(Good morning!)

Silver took hold of Flare's hand. "Iblis has fallen into slumber with my soul. Once I die or cry, he will be released again."

Flare looked away from them. "I'm unsure of where Mephiles has gone."

Tails Doll popped out of her shirt. His gem was glowing pink. "I'm gonna be a good doll now! I'll be nice to anyone Flare likes, and kill anyone who hurts her!" He giggled and hugged Flare's neck. Flare smiled and pet his head.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 am

(Hiiii!!)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 am

"Is the Iblis immortal?" Jason said "on second thought, I am too. And, no one answered me, do you know who i am?" He asked, jeopardy music played.

Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 am

(The number of pages of this rp... It's insane!)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am

(Gtg school)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:54 pm

(I've seen RPs with 200 pages on other sites.)

Silver blinked. "An Iblis Immortal? I don't know what that is. You're Bolt, though. I'm a time traveler, I know these things."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm

(Sorry for the wait, we drove around for a long time)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

"Well, pretty much correct. I am bolt but, different, form, I guess you could say. I'm the spirit of heroism and justice, patron of soldiers, guardian of all right and fair blah blah you get it. I have the same personality as bolt, except changed a bit since Kurt and thousands of clones of Bolt merged together. And the requirements of me and my job changed a bit, I'm not just like him, but still the same person. It's complicated.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Flare stared at him. The was confusing. "O... K...." She blinked and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"Sorry it's complicated." Jason replied

(Awesome! Thanks)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Flare shrugged. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

"Well, I gotta go, see you guys later." Jason said, walking off
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm

"Alright." Flare said, still staring at the sky. "You OK?" Silver asked. Flare blinked at him. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm

"Found 'em, bring in the next one." The agent said, looking at Flare "no, not the fox, the hedgehog." The other lynx said "which one?" The first asked "red you idiot! Let's go, this one's a hand full. Hope he likes company." The second said getting up and walking away.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:38 pm

(BTW these aren't cloned lynx, those all got merged with Bolt and Kurt when Jason came into existance.)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:46 pm

(I know)

Flare growled, sensing danger. Silver slowly grabbed her arms and pulled her backward.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:48 pm

"First drop the compensator, then the big one" one said

(Brb 5 min)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next