Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

PostSubject: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Alright, Little Classic, let's go! I'll play as myself. Heh!
---

Scourge blasted through Green Hill Zone. He didn't know where he was or how he got there, but for now, he didn't care. All he knew was that if he exited the Zone, he would enter a white space, and nothing else would be existent.
Back to top Go down
http://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
A Little Classic

Quote : I'm still trying to figure out how to do a perfect homing attack!

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Hahaha! Kay!
--

C. Sonic looked around at the white space. Where am I? he thought nervously. Then he saw a place that seemed to be coming to life. Floating in the sky above the Zone were the words 'Green Hill'. C. Sonic smiled. He knew this Zone. He dashed through the gates, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Scourge let out a long sigh, realizing he was going in circles. There wasn't an end to this place! He jumped back as the light blue Classic Sonic ran past him. "Holy cow... was that...?" With a sudden feeling of interest, Scourge chased the little hedgehog.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

C. Sonic heard footsteps from behind him, nearly at the same speed he was running. How was that possible? I'm the fastest thing alive! He thought nervously. Could Dr. Robotnik have finally created a robot that can run from normal speed to Super Sonic Speed? C. Sonic shook the troubling thought away, then turned to face the person, running backwards.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Scourge was shocked when the blue hedgehog began to stare at him while running backwards. It IS Sonic! Only... younger? Scourge stared back at C. Sonic. "Sonic?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 pm

C. Sonic's eyes widened in shock when the green hedgehog said his name. He tripped on a rock and hit the ground on his back. He looked up, helplessly, at Scourge.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Scourge stopped running and gazed down into the little hedgehog's black eyes. If he was an honest person and someone asked him what C. Sonic looked like, he would answer, "Kinda cute, actually." But Scourge isn't honest, is he? "So, that is your name... Mind telling me what year it is, kid?"

Scourge already knew the answer(Gonna use modern dates :T), 2014, but he wanted to check if he had time-traveled.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:38 pm

C. Sonic, being a mute child, leaned over and wrote in the dirt, '2004'. Then he looked back up at Scourge.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Scourge whistled. "Must have been time travel, then... Where I come from, it's 2014..." He smirked. "If I kill you... I can get rid of the Sonic in my time... forever!" He smirked evilly.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:47 pm

C. Sonic gasped, fear in his black eyes. He slowly backed away from Scourge, tears in his eyes. I don't want to die... I don't!
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Scourge smirked. The trick had worked. He had sparked fear in the young hedgehog. "Buuuut, that wouldn't be very nice would it?" He said. He grabbed C. Sonic's hand and pulled him up. Maybe if I befriend his past self, Sonic'll turn bad, and we can both rule everything... twin, unstoppable kings! He thought, a grin appearing on his face. He took a minute looking C. Sonic over. Light blue, shorter quills, no eye color, smaller, and a round tummy. How cute. And his muzzle and tummy-fur were a lighter peach color. "You look kinda cute at this age, actually," Scourge commented, getting back up to his full height.
Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:41 pm

C. Sonic felt awkward as the elder hedgehog looked him over. His face turned red at Scourge's comment. Um... hehe... thanks? He thought, fidgeting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Scourge chuckled, realizing he had made the young one uncomfortable. He said, "Can you help me find the exit?"

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 pm

C. Sonic's ears perked. With a friendly smile, he took Scourge's hand and rushed to the goal ring.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:51 pm

"Thanks..." Scourge said, slowly taking his hand away from C. Sonic's. He didn't realize until then that his face was hot. Was he... blushing? I was led to the goal by a 7-year-old... He thought.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm

C. Sonic noticed the blush but pretended not to. He skipped through the end gates and found himself at the front gate- only it was more colorful and the words were now gold.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Scourge blinked. "Well... I guess when you reach the goal... everything becomes colorful." He looked at the next area and grinned. "I'm gonna go ahead. You do what you want." Scourge dashed to the next white zone, Chemical Plant.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 am

C. Sonic waved goodbye. Then he gasped. I never got his name! He knew mine... how? He stared after the green hedgehog, then turned and rushed back to Green Hill Zone.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Scourge ran through Chemical Plant, trying to dodge the poison water and robots.

Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:45 pm

C. Sonic ran through Green Hill again and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP   

Back to top Go down

KingScourge and Little Classic: Private RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Community :: Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Private Roleplays-
Jump to: