The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackshadow
Administrator
Administrator
Blackshadow

Quote : i have two sorts: XD and xD

The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining   The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:23 am

I was once normal...once human....until that one fatefull day when everything changed.You may know me,you might remember me,but for those of you that don't,my name is Koyun Sepier,and I AM A REAPER.
This is my story.....

Chapter One:

I groaned as the alarm clock next to me blared.My hand grabbed the metal baseball bat I kept next to my bed and smashed the object.I dropped the bat beside my my bed again and stood up,stretching.I looked up at the round clock on my wall. 7:57. Crap, I thought.I could've gotten in three more hours of sleep,seeing as today was the first day of summer vacation and dad wanted us all up at 11:00.
I went over to the small cupboard and mini-fridge by my wall and got a poptart.I wipped around when I heard my door open.
"Oh..just you,"I said,relaxing as I saw my sister,Min,walk in.
"Yeah,just me.You're getting as bad as dad."She pointed at his window."You have some guests."With that,she turned and walked out,shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining   The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com

The Reaper,Book One: A New Begining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Community :: Off-Topic :: Stories-
Jump to: