The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom Fighter HQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Freedom Fighter HQ is the "home-away-from-home" for Sonic and his friends. Here's some info from ArchieSonic Wikia,'cause I'm not in a hurry to write today.

History

Originally, Freedom HQ was an old limestone cavern in Knothole, but this changed when the first members of the Knothole Freedom Fighters, following the apparent deaths of the Original Freedom Fighters, gathered together and fought in their place.

The base was initially destroyed and most of its occupants captured by Snively's diversionary attack on the base while Dr. Eggman and the newly-finished Egg Fleet finished with destroying Knothole. However, following the rescue of its citizenry by the five remaining base occupants (Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, Miles Prower, Amy Rose and NICOLE) and founding of New Mobotropolis, the base was re-built. (StH: #175, #176, #177, #185)

A while after, the Suppression Squad used some stolen Globe Posts to open a doorway from Anti Mobius to the Star Posts in Freedom HQ. They proceeded to start their take over of Mobius Prime with the Freedom HQ. For a short time Freedom HQ was under the control of the Suppression Squad, but eventually they were sent back home and the base was reclaimed. (StH: #189, #190, #196)

After the Iron Dominion's capture of New Mobotropolis Sonic, Sally, Tails, and Monkey Khan retreated to Freedom HQ to hack into Iron NICOLE. (StH: #208, #209)

When the Battle Bird Armanda invaded, NICOLE, in her grief of Sally's robotcization, self-exiles herself by uploading herself into Freedom HQ. (SU: #35)

In the new timeline created by the Super Genesis Wave, Freedom HQ no longer exists. The Sky Patrol now serves as the Freedom Fighters main base of operations in its place. (SSSM: #9)

The base was built around the limestone cavern and directly into the cavern's rock wall for protection. It was also given a domed top for more protection and to house its solar arrays that supply the base with power. There are only three entrances to the base: the cliff-side-built Front Entrance, the Great Oak Slide, and the speedy secret passage leading in from the Great Forest. NICOLE can interface with the computer systems within, sometimes maintaining a link between the HQ and New Mobotropolis so that she can keep track of events in both.

Areas

◾Common Room: A space for hanging out and recreation.
◾The Bunks: A coded sleeping hall with personal space for each of the Freedom Fighters and Chaotix.
◾The Lab: A high-tech space for science, research and development.
◾Kitchen: The perfect place for a victory meal or late night snack.

Purpose

Freedom HQ was originally the hideout for the new freedom fighters, but later served as vanguard outpost for Knothole Village. It currently serves as a decoy to draw Dr. Eggman's wrath away from New Mobotropolis.

Affiliations

The base's occupants are loyal to the Republic of Acorn.

Background Information
◾Had SEGA not intervened with the initial plans for StH: #175, E-123 Omega would have taken over Snively's role of destroying Freedom HQ. (1)
Yeesh! That's a lot of words. Well, gotta run. Later, scrubs!
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
A Little Classic

A Little Classic

Quote : I'm still trying to figure out how to do a perfect homing attack!

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Humph. Lazy Scourgey. Guess that's normal. Thanks for the information, anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Shut up, peasant! Your just jealous because I'm hotter than you.
Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

A Little Classic

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:00 pm

You're hot, but I'm adorable. Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Gah...
Back to top Go down
Werehog117

Werehog117

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Instant death to all who defy Scourge!

(I'm kidding, or am I?)
Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

A Little Classic

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Catch me if you caaaan!
Back to top Go down
Werehog117

Werehog117

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 am

No thanks, I think killing someone (not literally) via drive thru oops um I mean internet is to hard

(Inside joke *laughs and falls out of chair*)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 am

Hehehehe.... *Smirk*
Back to top Go down
A Little Classic

A Little Classic

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:50 am

Heh... heheh... ^3^)'
Back to top Go down
Werehog117

Werehog117

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 pm

It's from a video, you should watch it! I forget what it's called though, ask KingScourge
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm

He's watched it
Back to top Go down
Werehog117

Werehog117

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

Cool.

And the pickles...... SWEET SAUCE ALL OVER MY BODY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom Fighter HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Fighter HQ   Freedom Fighter HQ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom Fighter HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonic Community :: Group Forums :: Freedom Fighter HQ-
Jump to: