The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:11 am

Scourge rolled his eyes. "I haven't heard of you."

The fox stopped at the house. Reluctantly, she looked into the window and saw the three. "Oh cool, some people to..." She paused and glanced at her hand, which was covered in flames. "Play with." Her hand came in contact with the house's side, and it caught aflame. She blasted into the air with her rocket shoes, staring down at the house with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 am

"I'm 12, haven't you heard of a 12 year old bounty hunter, well I prefer mercenary, looking for someone to hire them to do stuff like blow stuff up?" Asked Bolt
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:13 am

"I invested $180,000 to move here so I could get a job from scourge and prove I'm just as good as everyone else! Why!"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

Scourge opened his mouth to reply when he caught the smell of smoke. His nose twitched, and he spun around. The wall was on fire. "Holy cow!?" He screeched.

The pink/red fox laughed hearing the scream. "This may be better than the last house!"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

"Calm down little guy, take it easy" Fiona said. "Alright sorry, older mercs haven't been so nice, as you can imagine. But come over to my place some time and I will show you some cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:16 am

(Did you seriously ignore my last post? XD)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 am

"Oh-" Fiona got cut off "you to get outta here! I will handle her!" Bolt yield as he took a small rifle out of his back pack and put a fire extinguisher were the bullet clip should be
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:19 am

(Nope) Bolt spray the fire with one hand and took out his cell phone and called the fire department with the other.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 am

Fiona ran out of the house "scourge come on! We gotta get out of here!
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:22 am

Scourge looked at Fiona. "I don't think that could suddenly just happen," He said, "It may have been planned by some-"

"Aww, man! You guys made it out? Shoot, there goes my good mood." Scourge looked up.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:25 am

Together they ran out of the house and over onto the side walk. Just then Bolt ran over to them and a fire truck pulled up. "You guys alright?" asked Bolt as the fire fighters finished of the flame.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 am

Scourge stared up. "Yeah, fine. Who's that?" He pointed at the fox in the sky, who was glaring down at him, arms crossed. "You escaped my flames? Impossible! Well, it won't happen again!" She lifted a hand, which was on fire, and blasted foreward at Scourge. Thanks to his speed, he dodged. "Who are you?" He growled angrily. "My name is Flare Amejisuto Fox!" she replied, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:28 am

"You again!" Said Bolt, anger in his eyes "you don't know the things I'll do to you now, after what you told the other guys!" Bolt screamed as he took out his rifle, although this time, there was no fire extinguisher. "Wait n-" the younger fox started to say before she passed out from the tranquilizer dart
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 am

"Help me take her over to my pla-" he was cut off by one of the fire men. "Does that kid have a rifle!?" He asked. Bolt put a tranquilizer dart in his thigh. "Nothing to see here folks" said bolt in an impatient tone. "Move along"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 am

(Nuuu! Were you playing my character? Curse you! I will not accept this!)

Scourge blinked. "You know her?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 am

(Sorry) "yes I do know her. She's the one that Reyes to kill me and made me look like a fool!"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:38 am

Scourge looked at Flare curiously. "Cool powers, though."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 am

"Why thank-" said the fox "BE QUIET!" Yelled Bolt as he knocked her out out again.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 am

"Sorry, I um, I'm really angry with her."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 am

(oops, when I said Reyes I meant tried)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 am

(AGAIN! NO MORE PLAYING MAH CHARACTER OR I WILL STALK YOU FOREVEEEEER!)

Scourge winced. "That looks painful..."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:45 am

"I will try to be less um, aggressive. More head injuries will only make it worse." Bolt said as he put the fox down
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

(Ohhhh, that one, so sorry I thought you were talking about scourge)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 am

"I hope she's alright, I guess" said Fiona
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 am

(XD)

Scourge smirked. "It'll give her more issues. She's already crazy enough, setting people's houses on fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next