The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Flare's look of disgust came back. "No.. no I didn't..."
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Hehe, ok. Well I did. Oh, wait." Bolt had a look of despair on his face and lifted a hand to his ear. "Wait, what?! O2, come in, respond! Darn it" bolt looked at Flare. "My thought must wait until later. How skilled are you with a rifle?" He said, running up stairs. "Kurt, helicopter, now!" He said, rifling (get it?) through his closet. He finally put on a chest plate and shin guards, then graves a rifle and jumped out the window. "You wanna come? Bolt's gonna go shoot stuff!" Kurt said, offering a rifle.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Flare declined it. "Flames are my specialty." She said, blasting out the window and hovering next to the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

As they flew away bolt started shouting "Oracle squad, I'd like to introduce someone, Flare" a few of the lynx snickered, bolt kicked one. "Here's what happened; our facility is under attack, I don't know what's doing g it but you know the drill" bolt shouted to all of them. They changed course and started heading towed the beach, and a vast ocean. "Flare, I promote you to field commander, I'll make it official later. Also I request you step aboard." The doors closed as she did. A red light glowed "prepare to drop!" One of the lynx shouted. Suddenly they all stood at attention "hey, commander. You might want this" a soldier with a 3 painted on his armor offered a parachute, then took it back "oh, you can fly. Sorry" he said. "Let's go!" Bolt shouted. The doors opened, they all jumped. "C'mon, let's go." Bolt said. He offered a hand "together?" He asked
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Flare grinned and took his hand. "Always." She jumped.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

(Sorry, I needed to do something)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

(Kay)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:39 pm

They landed on the roof "let's go go go!" Bolt shouted, a wild grin on his face. Thousands of lynx with the same expression ran forward and opened fire on a horde of strange shadows. "You know these guys?" Bolt asked.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:02 pm

"Um..." Flare stared at them. She recognized some of them, but kept it to herself. "No."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 pm

"Alright, take 'me down!" Bolt yelled, opening fire. "Hold on, ok. Thanks, got it. Ok." Bolt said in his ear peice
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 pm

"Flare, we can leave. They're in retreat."
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Flare stared after them, then looked at Bolt. "OK." She felt Tails Doll pop out of her shirt. He hissed something to Flare in another language. Flare hissed back a reply, and Tails Doll crawled back into her shirt.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm

When they got home bolt went up to his room and took of his armor. "Strange enemies, looked like they where headed for the barracks. What would they want with a bunch of newly trained lynx? Oh, by the way tommorow is my birth day! Hold on, how... Old are you?" Bolt asked, cringing a bit.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Flare stared at him. "Uh..." She sighed, thinking hard. "How old was I...? Oh! I'm 14."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:53 pm

"Good, just curious. So am I. I hoped you weren't 20 or something. So, I guess you don't know what you want to do?" Bolt said
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 pm

(Gtg Boy Scouts)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

(Fmeh...)

"Not a clue." Flare said, laying back on a random couch wherever they were. (Bolt's place, right?)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm

(Then rp!)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

It was getting dark out side. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep, do you have a place to stay? If not you can use my bed, its king size. Plenty of room for for you. I can use one of the bunks in the basement." Bolt offered
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

He jumped off the bed and started to get the few essentials needed. A .22 sharps bolt rifle, Kurt, and a flashlight, just in case.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Flare's cheeks turned red. "It... it's OK. I need to go home." She turned away and ran outside, heading toward her fox hole.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm

"Oh yeah, she has a fox hole. I forgot." Bolt said to himself. "Well, good thing I can use my bed tonight, I need room for my rocket launcher" he finished, graving his rocket launcher and placing it on the bed.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Flare crawled into her fox hole, only to be stopped by a strange person halfway though. "Well, hey there," The stranger said. Flare groaned. "Another fanboy? Shoot." The stranger laughed. He was a cute guy, actually. A green hedgehog with a red vest and icy blue eyes. "What's your name?" Flare asked curiously, tilting her head.

"Manic Hedgehog," The green hedgehog replied, holding out his hand. Flare shook it. "Why are you in my house?" Flare asked. Manic gaped. "This is your place? Neat, girl. Place looks awesome. You have a nice sister. She asked me to go find you cause you were gone the whole day." Flare sighed. "Oh." Manic crawled backwards back into the hole since there was no way to get past Flare or let her pass him without getting stuck. Flare hopped into the room and said, "Home!" Gem hugged her. "I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:38 pm

"Kurt, radar?" Bolt yelled from his room, it was 3:00 am. "Manic is here!" Kurt shouted back from his post. "Great! I hope he doesn't turn out like silver." Bolt replied, getting his camo jacket sand backpack on. He slung a rifle across his back and walked out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next