The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 pm

(Does anyone have guitar practice or anything tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm

(Holy Chaos... Surprised )
Flare sat down on her bed. "So, Manic. Where you from?"

Manic sat on the floor. "Mobotropolis. I'm a prince-" Flare pffted. "Don't sit on the ground! Sit over here, it's much cleaner." She patted on the space next to her. Manic chuckled and sat next to her. "As I was saying, I'm a prince in Mobotropolis. Sonic and Sonia are my sibs. They're cool." Flare grinned. "Wow, a prince is in the house. Gem, show some respect!"

The lavender hedgehog looked up from her bag of cookies. Slowly, she strolled over to Manic and gave him one, then ate the rest. Manic laughed then popped the cookie into his mouth. Flare rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:53 pm

"Well, best to leave her to the new guy I suppose. He earned it, no need to interrupt them any way" bolt said, listening to them. Then he got up and left.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Flare felt claws going up her back her eyes widened and she shivered as the cold metal touched her. Tails Doll popped out from the back of her shirt. "Daaaaangeeeer," He hissed. "Daaaaaaaaanger...."

Flare laughed nervously. "Excuse me, Manic." She turned and went through another hole into her secret room. She turned and locked the door. "What is it?" Tails Doll's gem glowed, making the room brighter. "I seeeee whatss happeninggg...." He said menacingly. Flare tilted her head. "What?" Tails Doll growled, "They are turning you to their side. We must huuuurrrrrrrryyyy!"

Flare sighed.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm

"Wait, oh no! Kurt! I need the 41st on a gun ship headed here now!" Bolt said, he was back at his house and prepared for an attack.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Flare hugged Tails Doll. "Alright. Let's get Mephiles." Tails Doll brightened up. "Take my paw!" He said excitedly. Flare took his paw and they teleported. Mephiles smirked. "Finally ready?" "Yes." Flare said. "Let's do it, Master." Mephiles chuckled and laid a hand on her forehead. Instantly, her fur turn black-red, and her eyes turned black with red irises. An evil grin crossed her face and she rose into the air. "The power..." Mephiles gave her the order. "Destroy them all." Laughing evilly, Flare blasted out of the Cave of Whispers and into the sky. She blasted black fire down at the ground, burning everything it touched.

(She is now immortal! Nothing can possibly stop her! Or can something- or someone?
Scourge: Hmm... I wonder who...
Me: *Grabs Scourge and shoves him into the roleplay*
(THAT MEANS HIM))
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm

"Ok, time for it!" Bolt said over the team com "give him time, our job is to attack. See what you can do, I'll have the next set of orders on the way soon" bolt said, they jumped out and opened fire on flare "I'm sorry, really, but I'm going to have to shoot at you now!" Bolt yelled up at flare, thousands of lynx with the same look of determination in their eyes as they knew they would die, but that it was for the good of others, this was what they were made for

---------------—

"Scourge, erm, did bolt maybe tell you that his arch nemesis is destroying everything?" Fiona asked, concerned. "Scourge, flare has gone insane! Any ideas?" Bolt asked with the sorta creepy voice that could talk to anyone at any time.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:38 pm

"Hold the line! Don't break yet! Come on just a bit longer... RPGs open fire!" Rockets spewed from hundreds of launchers and streamed towards Flare. "Cover me!" Bolt yelled, running to a helicopter and flying off. "I wonder if she still has her ear peice, no... That's not what should happen, you know it. No I gotta try." Bolt said to him self, lifting a hand to his ear "flare?" It was a message. "Ok, you probably got rid of this but if not, well... Maybe you could, st- no, don't stop." He ended the message and flew on
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Scourge stared at Fiona then looked up at the insane fox. He grit his teeth. "She'll have to die." He looked at her sternly. "Where are the Chaos Emeralds?" "Scourge!" Manic ran up, holding Gem in his arms. Scourge looked at Manic. "Ah, shoot. You again?" Manic set the hedgehog down, and she ran to Fiona and hugged the fox's leg, obviously thinking she was Flare. (They look so alike!) Scourge was shocked when Manic shoved the Chaos Emeralds into his arms. Manic sighed. "Flare sounded like a nice person, but she was pure evil all this time-" Gem whimpered, then turned and ran. Manic groaned. "Oops." Scourge slapped the hedgehog upside the head then turned super. Then hyper.

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 Hyper_scourge_by_sonic4colors-d30bkrl

Flare growled, looking over at the helicopter. "Are you asking for your death this early?" Her voice echoed as she spoke. Except the echo was deeper.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:47 pm

"I- no, if you don't want your little sister crying for chaos knows how long, I'll die... Maybe tommorow." Bolt said jumping out of the vehicle and through the roof of Scourge's house "DIE!!!" Bolt said, he brought out a chain gun and opened fire on Scourge
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 pm

"Wait," bolt said, lowering the weapon "are you immortal?" He asked
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

The bullets bounced off. "Idiot! Of course I am!" Scourge snarled, blasting a Chaos Beam at Bolt. He flew up and blasted another at Flare. Flare blasted her own beam at it. Black and blue met, and there was an explosion. Scourge opened his eyes and looked around, but he could not find the red fox. Suddenly, he was slammed into from behind. "You think you can beat me?" Flare growled. "You cannot beat me... I am ETERNAL!" She blasted him out of the sky. Scourge spiraled toward the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 pm

(Sorry I had dinner)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:07 pm

(This early?)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Bolt shot him again. "Flare, I'm sorry. I'd let you kill me but, that can't be allowed to happen" bolt said, jumping into a jeep and driving away.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 pm

(Babysitter)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Scourge shook his head and got up. He looked up at Flare, who was calling to Bolt, "It will be my pleasure to kill you when you are ready!" Scourge shot up and slammed into her. She fell to the ground and shook her head. "Sneaking up on a girl? Scourgey!" She frowned, making tsk noises. "Quite impolite." Scourge smirked. "I know. That's why I did it." He punched her in her face, but his hand went through. Flare disappeared. "What the...?" Scourge looked around, shocked. "Oh, Scourgey. You're so mean!" She said in a sing-song voice. Scourge looked around wildly. "Where are you?" He snapped. "Behind you." Scourge spun around, only to be met by another blast of dark fire.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:32 pm

(Sorry, I had to do something)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 pm

(OK)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:36 pm

"Mephiles, I have come, show yourself old friend." Bolt said, entering the hedgehog's cave "come on, it's time. You have one more chance."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:38 pm

"Hahahaha! I see, well if you change your mind, stop by my house. Kurt will let you in."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm

"Until then, Mephy." He walked away, got in his jeep, and drove back to his house. "Kurt, it's time." He said "ok! I'll get ready!" Kurt replied.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 pm

"Flare, I'm back!" Bolt yelled "scourge, leave, this is my fight!" Bolt told Scourge. Bolt brought out a chain gun and loaded it "I always liked hedgehogs." He said to himself "face me fox! Unleash your wrath on me and allow me to show you something!" He was screaming, eyes ablaze, a wild grin on his face as he opened fire on Flare.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 pm

(C'mon! Post something!)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Scourge growled, and moved out of the way, eager to see the stupid lynx die.

Flare glared at Bolt then blasted dark fire at him.

Gem hugged Fiona. She cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next