The Sonic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplay! Sonic and others are copyright by Sega. Fan Characters Copyright by their creators.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:54 pm

"Hahah-" he was pulverized. Kurt fell on a lynx's head "it is time!" He shouted "it is time!" They shouted back, they disappeared in a flash of light. Only Kurt was left "tell mephiles, he has threw away his chance!" Kurt said.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

"Hey, Mephy. Waz'up?" The red hedgehog said "you know a fox named Flare." He said, it wasn't a question "where are my manners? I'm Jason."
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

Quote : So... very... large. ~Prince Gumball

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:58 pm

(XDXD)

Flare growled, "My friends... my friends..." Shadows from everything living pulled away from their owners and went into flare. Her fur grew darker. "It is done..." She growled. "You all are going to DIE!" She blasted fire at random Mobians. They all turned to ashes. Scourge flew up and grabbed her wrists from behind her. "Stop this." He said sternly. Flare hesitated, then kicked him away.

Mephiles replied, "Ah, yes... my slave, Flare the Fox."
Back to top Go down
https://thesoniccommunity.forumotion.com
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:59 pm

"How 'bout you invite her over here, I wanna have a chat with you two."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 pm

(I don't have all day! Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 pm

"You also knew a lynx named bolt, correct?" This time it was a question.
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Mephiles turned away. "She is busy killing everything. And yes."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

"So do I. I guess I'll tell her first, she gets the honor." He walked away "flare! Hey! Waz'up? Come 'et for a sec!"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Flare didn't come. She slammed into Scourge again.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:20 pm

"C'mon! Please! It's important!"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Flare looked at Jason. She dropped Scourge then looked at him. "What is it, mortal?"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

"Mortal! Hahaha! Well, i suppose you can call me that, if you called bolt that." Suddenly he grabbed her shoulder, his looked angry "Ow! That hurt! Next time don't kill me so hard, Kay?" He let go, and a smile appeared on his face "also, thank you. That was very refreshing. I haven't done that for 4 years." He said, then he smirked "do you know who I am yet?"
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Flare had a look of shock and fear cross her face, but it disappeared. "No." She said, looking away, then looking for her toy. "Scourgey...!" She called. "Oh, sh-" Scourge was grabbed by the jacket and pulled upwards. "I see your not Hyper Scourge anymore." Flare said with a chuckle. "How pleasing!"
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 pm

"Allow me." Jason said, bringing up a bolt rifle and shooting scourge in the face, then throwing the rifle and pulverizing it with a shot of fire from his sword
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Flare hissed and took the shot, which bounced off. "No! He's mine!" Scourge's face turned red. "That sounded weird," he commented. Flare laughed. "Good." She glared at Jason then flew off, bringing Scourge with her.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

"So, you don't like who I am? You know, you aren't the only person with special powers you know."
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

"I guess she didn't want to be my friend, maybe I should go talk to her little sister." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm

"Hey Gem, I'm Jason. I'm your big sister's friend, want Fiona and I to take you back to your house?
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm

(Hurry! Please!)
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm

"Actually, Jason, I have to go. Sorry" Fiona said, running off
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

"Here, I'll take you back home, ok?" Jason offered.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm

(See ya)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Flare glared at him. Suddenly, they all froze. Only one person was still moving. The white hedgehog hovered in front of them.

(Fooled you! It was never Scourge who would take down Flare! And Mephiles was never controlling her. Iblis, the Flames of Disaster, were! MUAHAHAHAHAHA)

Silver lifted his nose. "Chaos Emeralds... Lend me your power..." He said. The Chaos Emeralds circled him. Flare was able to move again. "What are you trying to do, boy?" She hissed. "Eternal Sun! The Living Flame that has been entrusted to the royal family! Fall into slumber with my soul, Iblis! You cursed Flames of Disaster!"

Flare's eyes widened. "No... no...!" Suddenly, the dark flames she had once used to attack flew out of her, and they slammed into Silver, going into him. He screamed in pain. Flare closed her eyes, trying to endure the pain. Iblis was trying to stay inside her, which was making it worse. With one final pull, it was ripped from her body, and absorbed by Silver. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and the world went back to normal. Everyone Flare had killed was back. Everything that had been burned was back.

The red fox lay on the ground, unconscious. She opened her eyes slightly, and looked up at the figure in front of her. Even though her vision was blurred, she could tell who it was. She took Silver's hand and allowed him to help her onto her feet. "Those poor people... what have I done..." She groaned. Silver brushed her bangs out of her face with his hand. "Everything's back to normal. Don't feel bad. They will forgive you." She stared into Silver's amber eyes, her own amber eyes tearing up. The tears fell. "Thank you," She whispered, and she hugged Silver.

--

Scourge woke up, shock in his eyes. "What in the name of Chaos just happened?" He gasped. Looking around, he saw everything was normal again, and that his wounds were gone. "Wha-what...?" He looked at Fiona. "What happened?" He asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down
FionaFox1224

FionaFox1224

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 pm

(Back)
Back to top Go down
KingScourge
Site Top Admin
Site Top Admin
KingScourge

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 pm

(Good now read that extra long rp post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scourge And Fiona: Private RP   Scourge And Fiona: Private RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scourge And Fiona: Private RP
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next